• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD and impact on mental health... negative?

I think this conversation may have gotten a little far afield, and sometimes I get lost in the details. All I came here to say was that: I doubt GTD would be the cause of the issues the OP describes; those issues sound to me like they are rooted in anxiety (I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder, FWIW); and if I were the OP, I'd at least consider looking to whatever mental health resources are available to him. I question whether tweaking one's GTD mechanics is the solution. Like I said earlier, if my house is burning down before my eyes it's not the time to talk with me about saving for retirement. I'll be busy dialing 911.
@Bill Myers

Please accept every apology for misunderstanding the post

Thank you very much
 
Top