• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD and Lotus Notes implementation guide

Some useful information on the implementation of the GTD methodology within the Lotus Notes framework:

The David Allen Company has just released a GTD and Lotus Notes implementation guide, a worthwhile collection of tips and tricks on GTD and using Lotus Notes. Regardless of how you use Lotus Notes I think you'll find some helpful tips on how to configure and use Lotus Notes more effectively. If you are already a member of GTD connect, you can download the GTD and Lotus Notes implementation guide for free.

I've posted a few thoughts about the GTD and Lotus Notes guide and how to make your weekly review easier on my personal blog (here) where I often blog on the topic of Lotus Notes & GTD. You can also visit the DAC site to learn more.

I hope you find this information helpful.
Eric

Update: For Connect users, I see that Lisa just sent out an email with the free PDF download link.
 
Top