• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD and OneNote 2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7Breaths
  • Start date Start date
7

7Breaths

Guest
I have been using OneNote 2007 for a few months now as my almost exclusive GTD tool. I decided to try and stick with one tool as far as I could rather than evaluating (procrastinating??) every new web based application, one of which seems to be realeased on an almost weekly basis these days. I think I have been able to leverage a fair sytem out of OneNote and I have just completed a series of posts on my blog about how I use it to implement GTD. I'd like to share my ideas with other OneNote users and get some feedback on how others use OneNote for GTD. I'd appreciate any comments on how I could fine tune things. You can find my blog at http://www.blog.7breaths.co.uk/
 
Your posts have tempted me to try using OneNote - and I've found that it does work well for me - especially with my tablet, but it even works well on the desktop.

I hope that you'll continue to write more!

emkay
 
Top