GTD audio products in iTunes store?

jason.verly

Registered
Any audio content I get now is either from the iTunes Store (music, podcasts, books) or is ripped and put onto my iPod/iPhone. Just curious if there was any interest or movement of having GTD audio products being added to the iTunes store for purchase instead of ordering CD kits?

ejones565

Registered
Would support GTD on iTunes

I am in the same boat. All of my music / audio entertainment goes onto my iPod. I would welcome the opportunity to purchase CD content directly from iTunes and sync to my Apple products.

ekmorris

Registered
That would be great

I download most of my GTD audio (including the GTD System CDs) into iTunes - it would be very nice to have that process streamlined.

Evelyn

Mike Shupp

Registered
I agree

i just got the new GTD> Managing Projects and loaded it into my itunes.
If I could buy via itunes or as a download from davidCO direct. You could save shipping and CD production costs.

Mike

kiteracer

Registered
apple takes a large enough bite out of download sales that it makes little sense to sell through their store when they have their own retail wing down pat. though i've only made physical purchases from davidco i'll assume that most digital audio purchases come with accompanying pdf files (i know the "managing projects" cd package does), which is tough for the itunes store to accomodate.

also, any digital audio can easily be plopped into an itunes library...so why the hubbub?

rsailer

Registered
GTD products into itunes

kiteracer;84141 said:
also, any digital audio can easily be plopped into an itunes library...so why the hubbub?

I find that getting audiobook/spoken word type CDs into itunes is just painful enough that I end up using a third party app called Audiobook Builder (mac) to get content into itunes. I even use it for audible books.

The itunes store is much easier...

Randy

drm

Registered
Itunes

While I can add the products to itunes manually, it would be more efficient and save steps if the products were available directly in itunes. The iphone, ipad and mac have become my primary consumption materials for gtd learning.

steveinbristol

Registered
more ecologically friendly ...

I'm not too worried about being tied into iTunes, but I would like to download audio files instead of purchasing CDs. Living in the UK shipping costs are ridiculous and stop me from buying CD products. It would lower davidco's carbon footprint too.

Liz_Harward

Registered
GTD audio products in iTunes store?

I know our CD format is not the most convenient for everyone. Thank you all for the great discussion and comments. We are looking into all of our options and will keep you updated. Many companies (like Audible for instance) will only allow you to work with them if you place 10 titles on their site. It has not made sense for our company to do this until very recently. If I have any news we will be sure and update Connect first! Thanks again for the feedback.

SF_Chris

Registered
Mp3 download from GTD store

If iTunes or audible doesn't make sense then why not make the downloads available directly from the GTD store?