• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Coordinator - Size

Letter Size Coordinator

jkgrossi;63003 said:
For those folks out there who have purchased the GTD Coordinator, what size did you opt for?

I purchased the letter size and I love it. It is not too thick to carry and yet I have lots of room to write. I will eventually upgrade the binder, but the system is great.

Mike in Tennessee
 
Decisons, decisions...

I wrestled between which size to get, as either had its appeal, and wound up opting for the full size model and am very happy with it. My ultimate decision for choosing it was because it's faster and easier to add my own "stuff."

Of course, if the only model that was available were the Junior version, I know I'd be happy with that, too.
 
Top