GTD... Fast! Anyone?

Josh Mitchell

Registered
Hey there GTDers,

In addition to my dream of one day owning an original David Allen Fedon Desk Tray (or 4)… I’m on the hunt for the Nightingale Conant program "Getting Things Done... Fast! : The Ultimate Stress-Free Productivity System” (image below).

I’ve searched..
- Amazon
- Walmart Marketplace
- eBay
- GoodReads
- Google

I have come up dry.

Does anyone have this CD set? If so, would you be willing to share its contents with me digital or sell your copy? :)

71XJtNJvAGL._SX522_.jpg

Title: Getting Things Done... Fast! : The Ultimate Stress-Free Productivity System
Format: Audio CD, 8 discs
Published 2002 by Nightingale-Conant Corporation
ASIN B0015KGMDS
Language English

TesTeq

Registered
Hey there GTDers,

In addition to my dream of one day owning an original David Allen Fedon Desk Tray (or 4)… I’m on the hunt for the Nightingale Conant program "Getting Things Done... Fast! : The Ultimate Stress-Free Productivity System” (image below).

I’ve searched..
- Amazon
- Walmart Marketplace
- eBay
- GoodReads
- Google

I have come up dry.

Does anyone have this CD set? If so, would you be willing to share its contents with me digital or sell your copy? :)

71XJtNJvAGL._SX522_.jpg

Title: Getting Things Done... Fast! : The Ultimate Stress-Free Productivity System
Format: Audio CD, 8 discs
Published 2002 by Nightingale-Conant Corporation
ASIN B0015KGMDS
Language English
What do you need it for? There are many new GTD Connect webinars and recordings that cover the same topics.

Josh Mitchell

Registered
What do you need it for? There are many new GTD Connect webinars and recordings that cover the same topics.
1. I am in the process of collecting all of the GTD audio recordings I can get my hands on. I like to hear the same material presented different ways to hear different points of emphasis and delivery.

2. I have the GTD Work-Life Balance program from Nightingale Conant and enjoyed it very much.

3. I enjoy listening to the older programs to hear how GTD was taught and presented in earlier versions.

TesTeq

Registered
1. I am in the process of collecting all of the GTD audio recordings I can get my hands on. I like to hear the same material presented different ways to hear different points of emphasis and delivery.

2. I have the GTD Work-Life Balance program from Nightingale Conant and enjoyed it very much.

3. I enjoy listening to the older programs to hear how GTD was taught and presented in earlier versions.
I think it's a too valuable collectible now to sell... @sholden

Jim

GTD Ninja
Getting Things Done... Fast! is hard to find. I found my copy on eBay more than a dozen years ago. It was in great condition, and I treasure it. I had David autograph it at one of his live seminars.

The reason why this recording is worth tracking down is that David is "on" or "in the flow" or "on top of his game" more than any other recording of his GTD seminar. His dynamic energy level and heartfelt inspiration can be felt when listening to Getting Things Done... Fast!

I try to listen to the entire recording at least once a year. Worth its weight on gold.

It would be unethical to share the digital copy that I made off of the original discs. Especially on this forum. Sorry!

•••

All of that said, I have been looking for a off-site backup of the files. If you have a secure FTP server, shoot me the details. One can never have enough backups of important files.

Jai Jai

Registered
Getting Things Done... Fast! is hard to find. I found my copy on eBay more than a dozen years ago. It was in great condition, and I treasure it. I had David autograph it at one of his live seminars.

The reason why this recording is worth tracking down is that David is "on" or "in the flow" or "on top of his game" more than any other recording of his GTD seminar. His dynamic energy level and heartfelt inspiration can be felt when listening to Getting Things Done... Fast!

I try to listen to the entire recording at least once a year. Worth its weight on gold.

It would be unethical to share the digital copy that I made off of the original discs. Especially on this forum. Sorry!

•••

All of that said, I have been looking for a off-site backup of the files. If you have a secure FTP server, shoot me the details. One can never have enough backups of important files.
I second and third this post!
GTD...Fast! is a presentation suffused with the 'black belt' energy and clarity that inspires one to want to elevate ones skills and master the art of work. When I heard these recordings everything started to come together for me. In fact it would be my #1 recommendation to introduce people to the system. Truly it should be commercially available so people would not have to search for it in libraries and ebay.