• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Fast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date Start date
Now that you have found it, I highly recommend that you buy it and listen to it - repeatedly.
 
Repeatedly. Oh, yes! Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago. I was persuaded by another thread here that buying it would be a good idea.

WOW! More than a *good* idea; an *excellent* one!

I've listened to it twice through so far. Giving it a rest until I do my first Weekly Review (currently planned for this coming Sunday evening). After I have that experience under my belt, I'll be able to listen with a new perspective.

The overall plan: Each time I attempt/complete a new step, I'll start a new listen so that I can "hear" the parts relevant to that aspect anew.

Cynthia
 
Top