• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD for Palm OS... what are my options?

I just got a palm centrino with the OS system and i love it. I dont know whats out there besides what comes with the palm. Im convinced I can find something more effective for GTD on the palm then using the standard "tasks" that it comes with. Here's some stuff im looking for.

-not web based, for palm OS
-create large amount of catagories within one another. like folders containing folders, that you can input text quickly
-ability to attach notes to tasks
-have a quick link between projects and next actions, or all catagories for that matter
-be able to make it so completed tasks dissapear
-simple, fast.. etc

you get the idea. something very simple and pure gtd. I dont like copying and pasting text in order to move something from projects to next actions.. also want to input information easily without setting up a bunch of stuff like priorities, security, dates, etc.

thanks for the help all.
 
Top