• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Lite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
Umm, before experimenting, its a good idea to come up with some ideas first, and then test them.
This usually starts with something on paper.

Coz

TesTeq said:

I think developing GTD-KIDS requires a little more effort than just writing a paper. Before writing someone should experiment a little to find what works (on average) for kids. I'm afraid that David and Jason have no kids for experiments available now. :lol:

TesTeq[/quote]
 
Interesting

Took some of those Myers Briggs personality tests lately and found out I'm (supposedly) a real oddball! I'm (supposedly) more interested in ideas than I am in getting things done. No wonder I'm having trouble with GTD!

Thanks for all your great posts on the topic.

Mark in Texas
 
One-Minute Workflow Management

If anyone has the trouble I did with the link to the "One-Minute Workflow Management", a Google search will come up with the same link, then choose "Cached" and then "Cached without images". It's a nice piece.

Christian
 
I have trouble with my project list... Since i'm using a paper-based implementation, it's not very clear for me when/how to make a project description sheet with a specific outcome, along with a plan, etc.

I have to be honest, I mostly use NA lists with a few contexts (@home, @work, @phone, @waiting for, @errands) in a paper planner binder, along with a Day-Timers two-pages-per-week calendar (hard landscape).

Not using projects at all doesn't seem to harm my way of doing things, perhaps that's because I don't have that many projects.
 
Top