GTD Lite

C

CosmoGTD

Umm, before experimenting, its a good idea to come up with some ideas first, and then test them.
This usually starts with something on paper.

Coz

TesTeq said:

I think developing GTD-KIDS requires a little more effort than just writing a paper. Before writing someone should experiment a little to find what works (on average) for kids. I'm afraid that David and Jason have no kids for experiments available now. :lol:

TesTeq[/quote]

dal1mdm

Registered
Interesting

Took some of those Myers Briggs personality tests lately and found out I'm (supposedly) a real oddball! I'm (supposedly) more interested in ideas than I am in getting things done. No wonder I'm having trouble with GTD!

Thanks for all your great posts on the topic.

Mark in Texas

C

csweningsen

One-Minute Workflow Management

If anyone has the trouble I did with the link to the "One-Minute Workflow Management", a Google search will come up with the same link, then choose "Cached" and then "Cached without images". It's a nice piece.

Christian

B

Bebert

I have trouble with my project list... Since i'm using a paper-based implementation, it's not very clear for me when/how to make a project description sheet with a specific outcome, along with a plan, etc.

I have to be honest, I mostly use NA lists with a few contexts (@home, @work, @phone, @waiting for, @errands) in a paper planner binder, along with a Day-Timers two-pages-per-week calendar (hard landscape).

Not using projects at all doesn't seem to harm my way of doing things, perhaps that's because I don't have that many projects.