• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD LoFi HiFi Whitepaper (GTD Use-Case, Heavily Detailed)

  • Thread starter Thread starter emory
  • Start date Start date
E

emory

Guest
I wrote up my trusted system.

http://kvet.ch/pages/gtd-whitepaper-emory

I use Levenger products for LoFi, Apple for HiFi though you can do almost everything with Windows too if you had to, except run DEVONthink.

I try to keep my workflow as agnostic as possible because I have to work on various different machines in the course of a day. So having a Mac-only or Windows-only solution is less than useless for me.

So I stick with the 3x5 index card bus since it is so portable.

I tried to capture the nuances and have lots of visual aides. I have been told it doesn't look right in IE. I don't have a machine that can run IE, so I can't troubleshoot. Sorry.
 
Thanks for sharing your set-up and your enthusiasm. I really enjoyed how you conveyed the easiness of it. I wish I could get to a similar level of simplicity and rapid access, but I am apparently not wired that way. :)
 
Thanks for sharing the information. Very timely since I have been contemplating on moving to paper from the digital world - at least for task management!
 
Top