GTD Outlook 2010 Guide coming soon

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
I wanted to let you know that the GTD & Outlook 2010 Guide is coming in May. We are in the final production stages and will be making this available to GTD Connect members as soon as it's available. It will also be available in the DavidCo Store, but Connect members can get it for free from the Document Library. We've updated it to match the new features in 2010 and have updated some of our tips and tricks with some new suggestions (like tracking Waiting Fors, setting up Tasks views, and more).

delittlehales

Registered
Cant's Wait

kelstarrising;88480 said:
I wanted to let you know that the GTD & Outlook 2010 Guide is coming in May. We are in the final production stages and will be making this available to GTD Connect members as soon as it's available. It will also be available in the DavidCo Store, but Connect members can get it for free from the Document Library. We've updated it to match the new features in 2010 and have updated some of our tips and tricks with some new suggestions (like tracking Waiting Fors, setting up Tasks views, and more).

Life can't get too more excited than this!

Dave

mbolick

Registered
Good to hear it is still on the way. Will it differ much from the temporary beta one that was previously available?

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Yes, it will be a full Guide with much more (and some different) detail than the little supplement we had posted for a while. In fact, I pulled the Supplement since it was written for an earlier beta and Outlook 2010 actually changed since then.