• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Outlook Add-In Toolbar?

Hi Folks,

I'm running Outlook '07 on two machines and on one of them I can not get the GTD toolbar to show up no matter what I do, yet the other machine has no problems at all.

I have the toolbar in the main "mail" window, but not in the individual email windows that I open.

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Thanks,
Steven Banks
 
GTD toolbar

Yes - sounds like the addin has been disabled by Outlook.

Goto Tools/Trust Center
Click on Add-ins
Is Getting Things Done in the disabled applciation group?

If so goto Manage then click on drop-down and choose "disabled items"
Then re-enable the GTDAddin.dll

Good luck

Tony.
 
Top