• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Outlook Add In vs. GyroQ

Curious if anyone has used them both. I've been using the Add In for a few years. I just got introduced to GyroQ. It looks like they do many of the same things. Since I use Mind Manager, I found GyroQ quite intriguing. Does anyone know if the Outlook Add In can somehow be used with Mind Manger?
Any thoughts on the comparison of the Outlook Add In and GyroQ?
 
Top