• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

gtd outlook plugin: @deferred is gone

  • Thread starter Thread starter silverart
  • Start date Start date
S

silverart

Guest
I just wanted to process an email - but the @deferred option is gone from the dropdown menu. If I want to add it again by hand as a new action I get a message that it is a "reserved action". At the GTD Options - action manager I can't find @deferred either. What shall I do?
 
Top