• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Outlook Plugin in desktop Laptop via MS Exchange Server - Issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter ezhelan
  • Start date Start date
E

ezhelan

Guest
I am using GTD plugin in desktop and laptop. I have exchange server and am using that to see emails in both places. I have GTD plugin installed in both machines.

Now, when i create a project or sub project, i dont see it in the other m/c. Is there a solution. I am using office outlook 2007 and vista in both machines.

please advice.

ezee
 
Top