• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Plugin Project sync to Palm

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpovolo
  • Start date Start date
M

mpovolo

Guest
I have not tried it but my guess is that the project information that you use on the desktop is not transfered to Palm. Am I correct?

thanks
 
I would sure love to find out myself

I set my clients names up on the desktop under a project and then I assign various actions. However, when I sync (using keycontacts - chapura), it only displays the actions without the project assigned to it-therefore, eliminating my ability to see which client it's assigned to. Does anyone know an alternative. For now, I've changed all my clients to an action, but now I can't assign specific actions and eliminate my ability to classify by action type. Is this a catch 22?
 
Top