• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD research....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Time2do
  • Start date Start date
T

Time2do

Guest
Hello,
I am researcher in the Psychology Department at the University of Windsor.
I am currently conducting an online research study on how personality, stress, and time influences how and when you get things done, and how this may affect your health. Ironically, I called this the "Getting Things Done Study" before ever hearing of the GTD program! But the focus of this research is very much on why people may have difficulty "getting things done" and I hope that by participating you may learn a bit more about yourself and how you do or do not get things done.

The survey takes about 30-45 minutes to complete and all information will remain anonymous and confidential. I will also provide a brief report with the study results for anyone interested once the study is over.

As an incentive for participating I am offering a gift certificate/card from a major online book seller to every person who participates. The amount of this gift card will be $15 Canadian, $10 USD, or £8, depending on the your country of residence.

I invite you to read more about this research at the study website: www.uwindsor.ca/GTDstudy

You can decide then if this is something you would like to participate in.

Thank you for your time,

Fuschia Sirois
 
Top