GTD Roles

ceehjay

Registered
GTD Roles

Mohamed, we cannot email you. You haven't posted an address, and your email is not accessible through your profile.

I did private message you on 3/24/05. Perhaps you haven't checked your private messages? I'm still hoping to get a copy of your chart.

Carolyn

T

Tomas D.

Sorry for advising people to email directly to Mohamed, now that Carolyn posted I realize it is impossible. (It was just that I noted all the "spam harvester food" in this thread...) Sorry again.

T

tanya_g

cool!

if it's not too late in the thread, I'd love to get a copy too.

tanya_genholm(at)tcgi.net

thanks!

M

MikeTozer

Request for chart

May I request a copy?

mjtozer (at) gmail dot com

P

ProfDD

Can you post the chart on some site ?

Lots of folks seem to like the post and the chart. Why not post it somewhere. If you can't figure out how to do it here, do it in one of the Yahoo GTD groups and let us all know here where it is !

Great stuff.

S

Shane Lindsay

Posting attachment to this forum

Its not difficult to post attachments - first register on the forum then zip the file, and upload it as a zip file.

M

Mohamed

GTD Roles

ProfDD said:
Lots of folks seem to like the post and the chart. Why not post it somewhere. If you can't figure out how to do it here, do it in one of the Yahoo GTD groups and let us all know here where it is !

Great stuff.

I uploaded the chart at Getting_Things_Done at Yahoo.

Mohamed

S

Sinew

Chart request

Hello Mohamed,

Great post! I have set aside time on my Calendar for each role. It has been helpful for me to actively separate these roles. I joined the Getting Things Done Yahoo Group but have yet to receive acceptance to join the Group from the Moderator. Would you please email me a copy of your chart? Thank you for the time you spent sharing this with everyone. My email address is: john.c.ball@comcast.net

Mahalo!

M

Mohamed

Requests for GTD Roles Chart

Hi,

1) I uploaded copy of the chart at Getting_Things_Done group at Yahoo for members of that group

2) If you are a member of this forum you can e-mail me by using my profile.

3) Guests/visitors of this forum can e-mail me direct: mssultan(at)gmail.com

Mohamed

U

Unregistered

Now it is really crystal clear ...

The steps now are so synchronized and crystal clear.. thanks