• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Softwear

I have the GTD Softwear for Outlook. I remember a few months back there was a how-to-use demo on the GTD site and I can not find it. Can anyone help? On a second note, I have a new I-phone any suggestions as to the best way to the use for GTD. Task/projects:p

Thank you

:confused:
 
maganbarry;60521 said:
On a second note, I have a new I-phone any suggestions as to the best way to the use for GTD. Task/projects:p
There are a lot of applications out there, for GTD on iPhone.

Or if you want to work with the native ones, look at this video.
 
Top