GTD Stories on Clubhouse

tismey

L1 Certified Trainer
Hi everyone

I’m running a room on Clubhouse, starting this Sunday, to discuss and share our GTD Stories.

Fittingly, the theme of the first week is ‘Origins’. We’ll be sharing how we came to GTD, first impressions, and our early experiences of implementation

if you’re on Clubhouse, it’d be great to see you there - beginners, experts and the GTD-curious all welcome!

Sunday 7th, 8pm GMT | 12pm PT | 1pm MT | 3pm ET

tismey

L1 Certified Trainer
After a lively discussion last week, Veronica and I will be back on Clubhouse on Saturday this week (to accommodate all you lovers out there), at 7:30pm GMT / 11:30am PT / 2:30pm ET

This week we’re talking Challenges and Obstacles.

TesTeq

Registered
if you’re on Clubhouse, it’d be great to see you there - beginners, experts and the GTD-curious all welcome!
Yes, "if". Clubhouse does not welcome ordinary people. Probably it is the kind of club that Groucho Marx was talking about: "I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member." :D

tismey

L1 Certified Trainer
Lol.

it’s in beta, so they’re rolling out slowly - I don’t believe their intention is to be exclusive or cliquey, more that they want to manage how quickly they grow (and maybe build a bit of mystique along the way). invites seem to have become more available over the last couple of weeks.

anyway, as and when you are able to join, we’d love to have you come along!