GTD Summercamp 2022 was a full success!

Ger80C

Registered
Yesterday evening, I came back after a wonderful, heartwarming, enrichting, interesting and (!) fun weekend in Denmark, at GTD Summer Camp 2022. It is the second installment of a weekend gathering of GTDers, from bloody beginners over advanced afficionados to tested trainers and certified coaches, organized by @jehpet.dk @michael.dreves, @BirgitteAlstrom, Fedder Skovgaard and @larsh . It consisted of intense community sessions to explore the higher horizens, intimate walk and talks, workshops and sessions all the was from "GTD and Stoicism", "Tiny Habits" to "Show your System"-Events and a Q-and-A-Session with @DavidAllen himself. What a wonderful experience.

@MortenRovik has shared a wonderful short mood film over on twitter.

I could not be happier to have found this part of the GTD community, and to have the honor to participate (and even contribute with a little talk myself) to this wonderful meetup. I have already a waiting for and tickler file item in my system to be sure not to miss the next one!

By the way, there was one attendant who travelled all the way from the US over to Europe, and there were participants from nine countries!

Regards
Sebastian

gtdstudente

Registered
Yesterday evening, I came back after a wonderful, heartwarming, enrichting, interesting and (!) fun weekend in Denmark, at GTD Summer Camp 2022. It is the second installment of a weekend gathering of GTDers, from bloody beginners over advanced afficionados to tested trainers and certified coaches, organized by @jehpet.dk @michael.dreves, @BirgitteAlstrom, Fedder Skovgaard and @larsh . It consisted of intense community sessions to explore the higher horizens, intimate walk and talks, workshops and sessions all the was from "GTD and Stoicism", "Tiny Habits" to "Show your System"-Events and a Q-and-A-Session with @DavidAllen himself. What a wonderful experience.

@MortenRovik has shared a wonderful short mood film over on twitter.

I could not be happier to have found this part of the GTD community, and to have the honor to participate (and even contribute with a little talk myself) to this wonderful meetup. I have already a waiting for and tickler file item in my system to be sure not to miss the next one!

By the way, there was one attendant who travelled all the way from the US over to Europe, and there were participants from nine countries!

Regards
Sebastian
Super . . . thank you for the update! Ps. Was it in English or Danish?

larsh

GTD Connect
Thanks for sharing, Sebastian! We really appreciate you coming, it was great to see you, thanks for your talk and looking forward to seeing you next year

For those who are interested in next year's GTD Summer Camp, feel free to send me an email at lars@gtdnordic.dk - I'll add you to the list to be notified when we know more about the 2023 plans