• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Update is asking for registration?

OK, this is odd. I don't remember having to enter any registration codes for GTD ever before. The root application I purchased (I don't remembering it ever asking) and certainly not for the recent update.

This window came up after I tried to "repair" the add-in through the control panel "add/remove/repair" applications in Win XP-2.

I'm clueless,
Steven Banks
 
Figured Out!

Downloaded and installed what I thought was an update, but was the newest trial version. Duh! Of course you don't find out until the end of 30 days.
 
Top