• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD webapp

  • Thread starter Thread starter ant
  • Start date Start date
I would love the "perfect" GTD software system, but I'm not sure there will ever be a single perfect app for everyone -- just look at all the different approaches taken by the posters on this board.

On the other hand, if such an app were ever written . . . I wouldn't want it to be a webapp. If my connection to the web went down, or I was out of touch somehow, I wouldn't want to lose access to my lists, etc.

Just one man's thoughts.

Randy
 
Top