• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Wiki

  • Thread starter Thread starter CosmoGTD
  • Start date Start date
Thanks for posting this

Cosmo: Thanks for posting this (I was about to do the same). This community has so many great ideas, links, tips, and practices to share. If every one of you who contributes here posted one Wiki entry, Jeff's project would take off like a rocket!
 
Wiki

n.
A collaborative website whose content can be edited by anyone who has access to it.

[From Hawaiian wiki, to hurry, swift.]

http://www.answers.com/wiki&r=67

What a great concept! Why hadn't I heard of this before? :oops:

I thought I was a modern techie woman. 8) Am now.

I absolutely love GTD-land. :D

Trisha
 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Wikipedia is a free content encyclopedia designed to be read and edited by anyone, and has editions of varying sizes in 190 languages. 16,000 users collaboratively edit and maintain the English edition Wikipedia, which has allowed it to become the world's largest encyclopedia in less than four years of operation, with 462851 articles (+3000 per day) and 77 million words.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia
 
What do you use a Wiki for?

How does it increase your productivity?

Thanks,

Trisha
 
Top