• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

GTD Zip Pouch

Any body know what happened to the GTD zip pouches? I am trying to re-organize my briefcase/bag and could really use a medium pouch or two but the only sizes available in the GTD Store are the Large ones.
 
clw2112 said:
Any body know what happened to the GTD zip pouches? I am trying to re-organize my briefcase/bag and could really use a medium pouch or two but the only sizes available in the GTD Store are the Large ones.

Hello, and thanks for asking. We've phased out the smaller and medium sizes, as they just weren't as popular. If you email connect@davidco.com I will look to see if we have anything left on the shelf.
 
Top