• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Guests

I notice we have a lot of guests on this site. Not just one time guests but guests who post repeatedly. Is there something preventing people from registering? Just curious...
 
I'm registered,

But like others, I don't care to take the time to log in.

I usually sign

Stephen.
 
Despite checking the auto-login box, the darn thing won't kick in, not for me anyway. (Yes, I've added davidco.com to my "ok cookies" list, etc.)

dpg
 
This forum should allow recognition without the need of registering.
 
The group that produces the underlying software that runs this forum operates their own forum (what a surprise!). There are lots of posts on that forum about the "auto logon problem", along with suggested solutions. However, someone who administers this forum will have to check them out and implement a fix in order for the rest of us to use the feature (hint! hint!). By the way, this issue was reported to the webmaster nearly a year ago.
 
Top