Has anyone gone back to paper?

RS356

Registered
I now keep my lists in a bible-size Plotter (same as personal size Filofax), written with one of a variety of nice fountain pens or wood pencils. The small rings are a) way easier to write around , b) more portable, and c) restrictive to how many sheets I can include. I must prune and be intentional with what makes it onto my todo lists. And this means my lists reflect my goals and priorities a lot more than when I just plunked everything into OF or Todoist or Asana or Trello or Evernote or Nirvana or or or.
@devon.marie You make a great point here. Although I've had an analog GTD system since 2005, I really experienced a boost in focus and productivity when I switched to smaller rings in my Filofax (11mm, like your Plotter). The limited space only allows for the vital, most important actions and projects to be included. To borrow a concept from Ryder Carroll of Bullet Journal fame, each commitment on my lists must fight to stay there, and everything else is a distraction (or a someday-maybe).