• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Have you outgrown Outlook? Looking for more power?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sricha27
  • Start date Start date
S

sricha27

Guest
I recently came across a quite amazing offer from AxoSoft, that allowed me to get a 5 user version of their project management software OnTime for just $5 rather than $495, even better the $5 was donated to the Red Cross! I have been struggling to find a project/task management solution thats flexible enough for my needs so I thought I would give it a try and it seems a good fit for power GTD users.

I have written up some experiences on my web site (link below), take a look, but do it quick because it's a time limited offer!

http://steves.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2006/2/22/1778406.html

More stuff on GTD on my site:

http://steves.blogharbor.com/blog?cmd=search&keywords=gtd

All the best

Steve
 
Top