• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Help Syncing Outlook 2007 Toodledo using Gsyncit on windows 8.1

Hi Folks,

I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out

I drank the GTD koolaid a few years ago, so I don't need to go any further there... Life was good, I had my old Windows 7 laptop running outlook 2007 (no exchange) with task categories for "NA: Home", "NA:Call" etc, etc, (NA standing for Next Action) everything syncing to Toodledo via Chromatic Dragon. And I have the Toodledo App on my iPhone 4s. Everything sync'ed brilliantly!

Then I upgraded to a new laptop running Windows 8.1. I couldn't find Chromatic dragon, so I bought Gsyncit, and have not been having any luck sycing.....

I still am using Toodledo, and Outlook 2007, as well as my iPhone 4s.

Anyway, I figured it would be worth a shot to see if anyone here has a similar set up, or experience, and could share some of their settings, or thoughts, to help. I've contacted the folks who make gyncit, but havn't heard back at all....

Cheers,
Greg
 
Notmuch - I appreciate the link - I actually have the exe version of Chromadrake's software (I'm somewhat of a digital packrat), I just couldn't get it to work for me on Windows 8.1, hence buying Gsyncit (Which I can't get to work either.....)

Thanks!
 
Top