• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Help with Outlook Add-in

  • Thread starter Thread starter tom.miller
  • Start date Start date
T

tom.miller

Guest
I have been using the Outllook Add-in for about 2 months now and love it. One thing that bugs me, however, is the way in which emails and tasks are handled differently. If I Move and email to Waiting For, it appears in a @Waiting For folder under inbox. Any tasks that I assign the category Waiting For are stored in a separate place, so I have two different @Waiting For locations to review. The same holds for the other contexts as well. Also, when I synch to the Palm, I only get the task category items, not the emails (I don't have the email synch setup because I get many emails with huge attachments).

Am I missing something or do I have something setup wrong, or is this just the way Outlook has to work?
 
Top