• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Help with setting up iCal/Treo

OK - I thought I had my GTD system set up correctly in iCal, just syncing with Treo (without any 3rd party apps) but suddenly I am frustrated because the way I have it, all my individual tasks appear in the note section of a given category and I can't check them off. I keep defaulting back to a paper system, but not completely, and then ... chaos... stress... frustration. Can anyone out there give me a snapshot of how they are effectively using iCal with GTD (and also syncing it to a Treo or other device)? OR can anyone offer suggestions to merge paper with technology? Thanks!!

Claudia
 
Top