• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Hi, heed help to choose a new web hosting.

  • Thread starter Thread starter hr_bill
  • Start date Start date
H

hr_bill

Guest
Hi, heed help to choose a new web hosting.

Currently I need to move my hosting to more stable and high-speed provider.

After some research I selected top three most suitable for my needs
but looking for someone feedbacks and experience with them so I can stop on that best one.
What is important: uptime, support response time, PHP, My-SQL databases, affiliate program available.

They are akashik, thinkhost and webwizards.

http://1.akashik.keyglobe.com

http://2.thinkhost.keyglobe.com

http://3.wizards.keyglobe.com

Thank you for any comments, feedbacks.

---

http://www.webhelpboard.com - Free live help in homework, computer, health, law and a lot more... Experts in various areas of expertise ready for help.
 
hosting

I personally use AllWebCo.com. I'm happy with them. They offer great service. :D

Trisha Cupra
 
I'm in the UK and use easily.co.uk. V good and good price - we have about 15 web sites on the fo and 50 URLs registered
 
Hmmm... I have a feeling that the original poster is trying to spam the forum since all the URLs he provided point to keyglobe.com ...

Are the bots getting smarter?
 
Top