• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Hiding non active tasks in Pocket Informant

I'm trying to hide non active tasks in Pocket Informant, for example if I want ring a friend in two weeks I want to only see that task after 2 weeks, not right now.

Also I want recurrent tasks to disapper until I am due to do them.

There may not be a way, which seems pretty poor for a task list, but I thought I'd check on this board.
 
In Tasks view go to Menu - Settings - Tasks - Hide Future Tasks.

Mine hides all future tasks. I don't use recurring tasks, so not sure how they are handled.
 
I don't have that problem, just don't assign a context to inactive tasks, and you won't see them when looking through your context lists. Assign a due date only so it still shows up on your calendar
 
PaulK;88904 said:
In Tasks view go to Menu - Settings - Tasks - Hide Future Tasks.

Mine hides all future tasks. I don't use recurring tasks, so not sure how they are handled.

I don't seem to have settings in my menu when in Task View. I have options but that doesn't let me Hid Future Tasks. I have PocketInformant v2.11 (4.70)

Is there a later better version of PocketInformant?
 
Yes, I am trying it on the Blackberry. So it sound like they are different. Maybe I should have gone for the Android after all!
 
Might be worth raising with Pocket Informant support - since they have it on Android, maybe they could add it to Blackberry version in a future release.
 
Top