• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How do you handle notes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ideaguy
  • Start date Start date
I

ideaguy

Guest
Hi Guy,
How do you handle notes?, I haven't use the notes feature, I just can figure out where do the notes/comments go, if I want to search for some note that you included and the original email, how do you search?
Another stupid question, how do i duplicate and email? I know there is a way I just forgot how to do it, sometimes I need to create differente action base and the same email, to clone the email would be much easier.

Thanks
Ideaguy
 
Top