• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How do you organize your projects with Trello?

I use a setup similar to chirmer's with the addition of a Powerup called "Hello Epics" https://helloepics.com/ which allows for some really nice parent/child relationships between cards.

I have a list right next to my inbox list called "Active Projects". Each project is a card. All of my next actions are in a list called "Next Actions" and any of these actions that are related to one of my projects gets linked as a child card. This way, I can look at my projects list and quickly get a clear understanding of which ones have next actions assigned, and which ones don't.
 
Top