• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How do you use Tasks on Treo 700wx?

I have been doing GTD on index cards (Hipster PDA). I want to use the Treo 700wx (Windows Mobile), but I can't figure out how to use Tasks on it, it seems like it would be one huge master to do list without contexts.

1-How do you put the contexts in?

In the Tasks mode, all it has is a "!" and "down arrow" and "Tap here to add a new task" and that's it! I checked the owner's manual and it does not show you how to do it! HELP!!!

I hope the Centro with Palm OS is easier than this.

John
 
That's easier then you think. Open the tasks and then:

- To add: press right button "Menu" and "New task"
- To check of: as usual a checkbox on the left or "Complete" left button
- Filter by context; "Menu" + "Filter" + needed context
 
Top