How should I sort new action related to project?

assdfd513213

Registered
For example

I have project "Move to a new house".
I made actions below
- Organize luggage
- Search new house
- Search esate agent

few days later I had searched esate agent and made an appointment Saturday 8pm
in this situation
I should add action "meet esate agent" to project then add it calendar too?
or just add it only calendar?

TesTeq

Registered
I should add action "meet esate agent" to project then add it calendar too?
or just add it only calendar?
If you want to follow the canonical GTD rules, there's no such thing as adding Next Action TO Project. Project is just an item on the Projects list (you can also have some Project support notes & resources somewhere else).
You can add a Next Action to one of your Next Actions (@context) lists or to your calendar (which - by the way - is just a specific, time sensitive Next Actions list).
Since meetings and appointments are without any doubt time-specific actions they go straight to your calendar.
In the GTD book @DavidAllen wrote: "Simply tracking that on the calendar is sufficient." (GTD2015, page 42)

assdfd513213

Registered
If you want to follow the canonical GTD rules, there's no such thing as adding Next Action TO Project. Project is just an item on the Projects list (you can also have some Project support notes & resources somewhere else).
You can add a Next Action to one of your Next Actions (@context) lists or to your calendar (which - by the way - is just a specific, time sensitive Next Actions list).
Since meetings and appointments are without any doubt time-specific actions they go straight to your calendar.
In the GTD book @DavidAllen wrote: "Simply tracking that on the calendar is sufficient." (GTD2015, page 42)
This process was bothering me.
Thank you!