• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How to use a database for GTD?

  • Thread starter Thread starter johngb
  • Start date Start date
J

johngb

Guest
If anybody has used a customizable database system to track GTD info, I'd be very interested to hear about their experience.

I've read GTD and am in the process of setting up my space (I'm waiting for my labeler to be delivered). I've also taken some time to learn the basics of MS Access and confirmed that it would be a useful tool for many things including tracking and keeping relationships between different types of GTD info.

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I tried searching to no avail.
 
Top