• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

How to use GTD with my assistant

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date
A

Anonymous

Guest
Any advice on a system to work with my assistant?

She has full access to my account, do I need to install two instances of GTD?

Could any experience in this subject be shared?

I have not purchased GTD yet, but from what i see it could save me a lot of time, I delegate quite a lot of work to other team members and need to keep up with what everyone is working on.

Thanks very much,

JS
 
Top