• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

HTC TytnII and Ubuntu - no go...

Hi,

I have a TytnII, and I'm having trouble trying to get it to talk to my Ubuntu system. I was wondering if anyone here has had any success getting the Tytn to talk to anything other than windoze?

I would be happy enough just getting it so I could move spreadsheets back and forth between my phone and my computer [I have a kind of a hacked-up sorta gtd-based spreadsheet system I'm using now].

Even better would be getting to sync the calendar in the phone - at least then I could have the phone bleep at me to remind of things at times...
 
Top