I had to share this with you guys

M

mochant

Sorry if this is a little off-topic but my blog was selected as Feedster's "Feed of the Day" today!

I think it's pretty cool, especially since I've only been at it for a few months.

Thanks for letting me crow a little :wink:

A

Anonymous

Marc,
That's great. I've been reading your blog for a couple of months now, and have found it a great resource. I am glad to see that you are getting some recognition for it.

Pedja

Eric Mack

GTD Connect
Congratulations, Marc!

I too, have been reading your blog for the past few months. I appreciate the variety of posts along with your personal commentary.

-Eric

M

mochant

Thanks guys...

Keep your eyes open... I have a big announcement coming RSN (Real Soon Now). :D

--Marc

M

mochant

Sorry Brian...

Sorry Brian, I can't do that. The site managers have to enable an RSS feed so we can all subscribe to the GTD forums in our aggregator of choice. Nope, we're talking about my personal blog. Sorry for the tease. :wink:

M

mochant

OK... it's official

The news I alluded to earlier in this thread is now official.

Marc's Outlook on Productivity, the blog I've been writing since late last year is moving... sort of.

I have joined the Weblogs, Inc. Network and will be helping to develop two new blogs - one on Office and one on the Tablet PC. The links are in my signature.

Marc's Outlook will remian hosted at the Office Zealot site but I will not be posting regularly to that blog in the future.

The Weblogs, Inc. Network is home to more than 20 blogs on a wide variety of topics and features the very popular Engadget blog and
Mark Cuban's Blog Maverisk (he's the owner of the Dallas Maveriscks for you non-sports folks).

I hope you'll stop by, take a look at what I'm up to, add a bookmark or subscribe to the RSS feed.

--Marc

A

Anonymous

I googled for “getting things done” and “Marc's Outlook on Productivity: Getting Things Done add-in for ...” came up in the first ten.

Nice one mate!

M

mochant

Re: Is it GTD thread?

TesTeq said:
Congratulations, but is it really connected with GTD?
TesTeq

TesTeq: I write about GTD frequently and many of the forum members here are regular readers so I think there's a legitimate connection. I have answered questions for dozens of forum members via private messages and offline e-mail too. I certainly would never want to "spam" these boards because I like to think of myself as a contributing member of this virtual society.

--Marc

A

Anonymous

No question in this reader's mind. Marc does a great service to this board, and he also happens to host my favorite blog. Keep up the great job Marc!

Chip

TesTeq: I write about GTD frequently and many of the forum members here are regular readers so I think there's a legitimate connection. I have answered questions for dozens of forum members via private messages and offline e-mail too. I certainly would never want to "spam" these boards because I like to think of myself as a contributing member of this virtual society.

--Marc[/quote]

A

Anonymous

No question in this reader's mind. Marc does a great service to this board, and he also happens to host my favorite blog. Keep up the great job Marc!

Chip

--Marc[/quote]

A

Anonymous

Geez, I like Marc so much I posted it twice. Sorry everybody...

Chip said:

Chip