• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

If you are thinking about buying a TabletPC ...

you might want to read my new post on this topic (see link below). In this article I explain why I bought a tablet and how it is helping me be more productive.
 
It's a fine post

Michael:

Very nice post. You covered all of the high points very succinctly. If you've wondered about how a Tablet PC might change the way you work, read this biog entry.
 
In addition to Michael's Blog and Marc's sites, check out www.tabletpcbuzz.com for a very active user forum and lots of information on Tablet PCs and software applications.

btw, I use a Fujitsu 5010D as my main system and I am very happy woth it.
 
Top