• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

I'm an Inbox Nerd...how about you?

Just thought I would share this nerdy little thing I do to keep myself slightly pumped up.

On my physical inbox, on the back wall (so I can see it), I have a label (printed from my Dymo Label manager 150) that says "GET IN TO EMPTY".

And on the bottom of my inbox I have another label that simply reads "EMPTY".

It's extremely nerdy by it gives me little boost every time I see that word.

That's it.

JC
 
Top