• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Importing contacts from ACT! to Outlook

  • Thread starter Thread starter JG
  • Start date Start date
J

JG

Guest
Hello to all
I have been searching in these postings for 'how to effectively import contacts from ACT! into Outlook' and have not been able to find it. Can any one direct me into the process? Some one mentioned that I should envoque the contacts from ACT address book instead of Outlook's address book. :shock:
I tried file/import, which sounds more practical to me, but that is how far I can get.
Any ideas.
Thanks in advance
JG
 
I've done this before, using the "synchronize" function in ACT. Once you get it set up, it works great. Just like synching to a Palm, you can go just one direction, or back and forth.

Stephen
 
Top