In Conversation with Marshall Goldsmith!

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
We are thrilled to bring you the latest In Conversation, featuring Marshall Goldsmith.

Many of you may be familiar with Marshall as the author of, What Got You Here Won't Get You There and his latest book, just released this week, Mojo: How to Get It, How to Keep It, and How to Get It Back When You Lose It He was also a panelist at the GTD Summit.

Join David as he talks with Marshall Goldsmith, the preeminent executive coach, leadership scholar, and best-selling author. Marshall shares some of his bottom-line conclusions about high-performance leadership behaviors, and how they are applicable to all of us.

Listen Now

TesTeq

Registered
Marshall Goldsmith is awesome!

Marshall Goldsmith is awesome! Unfortunately there is no Kindle version of his latest book. :-(

Barb

Registered
yes there is!

TesTeq;76595 said:
Marshall Goldsmith is awesome! Unfortunately there is no Kindle version of his latest book. :-(

they have it under the wrong author. I was able to get it in the U.S. anyway.

Conejo23

Registered
so far this isn’t downloading via my iTunes podcast subscription. Hopefully it’ll be available shortly.

GTDWorks

Registered
What a fantastic interview. Thanks, Connect, for mixing it up and giving us a broad view of some of the great talent out there.

Anyone know what Marshall uses for his system?

TesTeq

Registered
This title is not available for customers from your location in: Europe

Barb;76596 said:
they have it under the wrong author. I was able to get it in the U.S. anyway.

Thank you. I've found it:

Mojo (Kindle Edition) by Marshall Goldsmith (Author)

but

This title is not available for customers from your location in: Europe

kelstarrising

Kelly | GTD expert
Marshall's system

I just asked David GTDWorks question:

Last he knew it was Outlook. He's not sure now.

Barb

Registered
Sounded to me...

kelstarrising;76626 said:
I just asked David GTDWorks question:

Last he knew it was Outlook. He's not sure now.

Sounded to me like David tried asking that question in the interview and Marshall took it in a totally different direction :D That was the point where the 20 questions per day came up (yes, no or a number).

Giganti

Registered
Reading Mojo - very good read

I highly recommend Marshall's new book, MOJO. Great read, pretty basic ideas to implement. The daily questions he's talked about are awesome. Just bought it on my Nook.