• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Inexpensive note pads for NoteTaker Wallet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter maxsmith
  • Start date Start date
M

maxsmith

Guest
Does anyone know of a source for inexpensive pads that will fit the DA NoteTaker wallet?

Thanks,
Max
 
I would also like to know this!

I can't find anything in Australia that will fit the notetaker wallet I'm about to buy.
 
maybe have pads made

Some print shops will make pads in any size. If you only use the front of each page, they can use their scrap paper from misprinted runs. Once you tell them the lenght and width (and weight) of the paper in the pad that you want they can put a gummed edge on it, probably any thickness you want within reason. Then you can just tear off a hunk the thickness (or use a razor blade to score the adhesive) you need for a refill. These must be cheap to make because I used to get scratch pads in all kinds of sizes for free from print shops.
 
Top