Integration between Google Home and Nirvana HQ

Discussion in 'PUBLIC: Discuss Tools & Software for GTD' started by salilsurendran, Jul 4, 2019.

1. salilsurendran

salilsurendran Registered

Hello,
    Till now I had Alexa and there was excellent integration between Alexa and Nirvana HQ by which I could add tasks straight to my Nirvana inbox. I recently got a Google Home Hub Smart Display and was wondering if there is any way to do the same with Google Home?

2. sholden

sholden Registered

I don't think Google Home has "email <person> or <email address>" working yet. I just tried it and it didn't work for me.

3. salilsurendran

salilsurendran Registered

Actually I created the integration just yesterday using IFTTT between Google Home and Nirvana and added 5 tasks into my Inbox. It is the exact way it is done for Alexa and I have both integrations working. You can use this to send an email to your Nirvana inbox https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/digital-home/how-send-email-on-google-home-3661524/

sholden likes this.
  4. SimmonSydney

SimmonSydney Registered

Account Manager
    I gave up trying with IFTTT a while ago, but reading this gave me the motivation to try again.

But it just never works for some reason. My app let’s just don’t run :( it must be me