• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Introduction

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jake
  • Start date Start date
J

Jake

Guest
Greetings! I'm a new member to this forum. I just stumbled upon it yesterday while researching a new PDA. I read GTD four years ago and have been using it ever since. It has been a tremendous help! I love this site and the forum, looks like a lot of good info, and a lot of stuff that I've been interested in for years.

I look forward to reading more and hope I can contribute and learn more to help Get Things Done!
 
Top