• Our deepest thanks to the many GTD enthusiasts who have posted in and read this forum over the years. Because use has been steadily declining in recent years, we have reluctantly decided to make this forum a read-only reference archive. There is an active GTD discussion community on the new GTD Connect. Copy/paste this link to get a free trial: https://bit.ly/4hYicYV We still offer a range of other free resources for GTD enthusiasts at: https://gettingthingsdone.com/resources/

Invaluable add-on for Apple Mail

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zippy
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zippy

Guest
Look. I don't know if this is the right place to "advertise, but I'm going to risk it.
I have been trying an add-on for Mail on the Mac called "Mail-Tags". It allows you to add all kinds of keywords, which can then be used in Spotlight and Smart Folders. My main use has been to keep track of serial numbers, receipts, things to pay and so on. I have just donated the suggested "shareware" fee as I know I will get greater use when I implement GTD properly ("COME ON AMAZON! The library wants their book back!")

If you want to try it ... or use without donating ... try it at http://www.indev.ca/MailTags.html

I have no affiliation with the developer ... I just know a good thing when I see it.

If this is completely wrong of me, I aplogise, but I think it is worth sharing anyway!
 
OK if not for profit.

I think it's OK if you are not doing it for profit. One of the purposes of this forum is to allow us to exchange information about the tools that increase our personal productivity.
 
Top